The Christian Living Campuses -
Premier Denver Retirement Communities
At our Christian Living Campuses in the Denver metro area you will find one of Colorado’s Premier Senior Service Organizations. Our Denver Retirement Communities offer a tradition of outstanding service and compassionate care. Since 1972 Christian Living Campuses’ mission has been clear: to minister in the most loving, Christ-centered way to senior adults through a Continuum of Care and services. From active independent retirement life-styles to assisted living to skilled nursing, Christian Living Campus offers high quality services and specialized care to meet our residents’ changing needs.
|At our Campuses you will find:
- Wonderful and established Retirement Communities. With three independent retirement communities to choose from you are certain to find the community that meets your needs and life-style with the services you desire.
- Each campus offers beautiful settings and desirable locations throughout the metro Denver area. All campuses are close to shopping malls and grocery stores. With three campuses, you have the choice of where you want to live in the Denver metro area.
- Each campus offers the security and comfort of multiple care levels. From active, independent retirement to assisted living to skilled nursing and Alzheimer’s Care, our campuses provide a full range of housing options and continuum of care to meet your needs.
- The Christian Living Campus organization also offers other services and programs in the Denver area such as Rehabilitation Programs, Home Health Care through our Community Outreach Program, the Parish Nurse Program, and our Adult Day Program.
- Computer users often find Microsoft Toolkit to solve their issues with managing multiple Microsoft licenses. Windows and also Office tools adapt different techniques to do that, but Microsoft Toolkit is the free tool to have it all on one place. It's relatively small software package and needs to be installed on the hard drive where system files are placed. MS Toolkit makes working with Windows a pleasure really, to be honest. Why not read more about it. We encourage Windows 10 users to try the toolkit.
- Please notify the https://www.eliteorthonyc.com/ if you have a clinical problem that could be of problem (i.e. diabetes mellitus, hypertension, man-made heart shutoffs as well as joints, rheumatic high temperature, and so on) or if you get on any type of medicine (i.e. heart medicines, pain killers, anticoagulant treatment, and so on).
If you are interested in the Christian Living Campuses, we recommend you contact us for a personal tour of one or all of our campuses. We encourage seniors to take the time to learn about all of the wonderful retirement communities in the Denver area. To learn more about Christian Living Campuses, select the About CLC button above for a review of all of our locations and services in the Denver metro area.
We would love to have the opportunity to show you our Christian Retirement Communities.
Christian Living Campuses Administration
5000 East Arapahoe Road
Centennial, Colorado 80122
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
The purpose of HIPAA is to improve ease of transferring and continuing health insurance coverage in the group and individual markets, to combat waste, fraud, and abuse in health insurance and healthcare delivery, to promote the use of medical savings accounts, to improve access to long-term care services and coverage, and to simplify the administration of health insurance.
Christian Living Campus will comply with all Federal rules and regulations that comply with HIPAA as of April 14, 2003. It is, and always has been our mission to protect residents, families and staff from having any of their personal information misused.
Link to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Pick the right rehab and reclaim your life. Everybody's needs are unique. South Florida addiction recovery will help you pick the best detox treatment.